Don’t drink and drive-and don’t ride with anybody who does. Tipsy Tow offered by AAA: you don’t have to be a AAA member, from 6pm-6am on New Years Eve/day, they will take your drunk self and your car home for FREE. Save this number… 1-800-222-4357.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Well video chat is nice, but when there’s internet speed issues both the audio and video are crap. So it depends on the internet quality. If it’s bad, phone me.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
The Assassination of Jesse James
56) In a relationship?
Absolutely. And so happy.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust. If you can’t trust each other, you have nothing.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Invisibility. Hands down.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
All your pretenses about the inferiority of certain peoples and places are seriously flawed.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Afraid to tell the truth? Oh there’s several. Won’t tell the truth? None.
82) What is your favorite word?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts, no. Aliens, kinda. I mean technically bacteria found in the moons of Jupiter would be aliens.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Working with and trusting other people. And I’d have to say my patience.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Right now there’s only a few people I really desire to meet. But seeing who asked, I’m going to say Brandy.
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- 6) Do you sleep with or without on?
- 7) What's your strangest talent?
- 8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
- 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- 11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- 13) What's your religion?
- 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 17) What was the last lie you told?
- 18) Do you believe in karma?
- 19) What does your URL mean?
- 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- 23) How do you vent your anger?
- 24) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 28) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
- 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- 35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 36) Define Art.
- 37) Do you believe in luck?
- 38) What's the weather like right now?
- 39) What time is it?
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 41) What was the last book you read?
- 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- 43) Do you have any nicknames?
- 44) What was the last movie you saw?
- 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- 47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 48) What's your sexual orientation?
- 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 50) Do you believe in magic?
- 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52) What is your astrological sign?
- 53) Do you save money or spend it?
- 54) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 55) Love or lust?
- 56) In a relationship?
- 57) How many relationships have you had?
- 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- 59) Where were you yesterday?
- 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- 61) Are you wearing socks right now?
- 62) What's your favorite animal?
- 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 64) Where is your best friend?
- 65) Spit or swallow?(;
- 66) What is your heritage?
- 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
- 69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
- 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
- 74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
- 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 77) How can I win your heart?
- 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 80) What size shoes do you where?
- 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 82) What is your favorite word?
- 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
- 84) What is a saying you say a lot?
- 85) What's the last song you listened to?
- 86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 87) What is your current desktop picture?
- 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
- 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- 98) Ever been on a plane?
- 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
- 100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Lots to say, no motivation to say it.
Maybe the New Year will bring with it some motivation? Hope so.
Either way, sad I’ll be ringing in the New Year by myself. Sure, with friends and all but no special someone by my side :(
I wish I could be there with you <3
I miss you so much.
No I’m not a total loner.
There were three games going on and all of the participants were asking me for help. I ended up helping all sides…
But whenever people follow me I wanna know if I want to follow them back. How do I determine this?
Not by whatever clever things they have to say in their description.
Not by their first page.
Not by their first 15 pages.
Not by their archives.
It’s by their likes. (Yes people can see your likes.) I find that what the person follows and what they like more often than other things gives a good impression of where their mind is and therefore what the views of their posts really will be. And in case you’re wondering I go through about 25 pages of their likes.
Distance does strengthen a relationship.
I like where this is going :)
So this Christmas is full of firsts for me. I still like lists so that’s how they’re coming out lol
- First Christmas in a relationship, and I love it
- First Christmas when a secret santa actually went well (Amber, you kick ass. Seriously.)
- First Christmas I had to travel to be with family
- First Christmas I bought most of my gifts online
- First Christmas I fully appreciated sleeping in my own bed
And now onto the gifts portion
not that anyone want to hear it but I wanna write it
- Break barrel Nerf gun
- Think Geek t-shirt
- Blue sweater
- Non-cotton socks (they’re mostly for work lol)
- Flexible tripod
- Framed Doctor Who/Dahlek quote
- Plushy AT-AT
- 70-300mm lense for my camera
- Dune and Dune Messiah
- Bobble-head stormtrooper
- Wizard card game
- and then some gift cards and such
Edit: Huh, now that I look at it it was a very nerdy Christmas this year. I am perfectly fine with that.
It’s been a great run up to this Christmas. Seeing how Newfoundland is 90min ahead of the rest of North America I can give you a sooner arriving “Merry Christmas” before most of the people you follow.
To my followers in California, Oregon, Washington State, and British Columbia: sucks to be 5 hours behind in the times.
Edit: This was posted 5min before midnight. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night :)
Being in a relationship during Christmas is pretty great.
I mean besides the shallow yet great reasons like more gifts or extra family to be around.
I finally got to look someone in the eye, hold them extra close, and wish them a heartfelt Merry Christmas.
On my dashboard after 3 days of retarded sleep patterns and just a hint of jetlag.
I’m so glad I don’t follow more than 100 people.
- Home for Christmas! SO happy about that
- First 2.5 days at home were a complete success. Lots of quality time spent with the special someone and other friends
- I’ve received my secret santa, but I shall keep it unopened until Christmas. Yes, it’s driving me insane just looking at the box
- Christmas shopping is all done as of yesterday evening
- I’m excited to be with people I love at Christmas… Was that one too obvious?
- That’s all for now :)
was a great movie for kids, I mean all the sweet characters and the life changing circumstances….
Anywho I’ve packed up and I’m now just waiting for the day to end. I’ll be cleaning up the dorm building as apparently the staff sometimes show the buildings to donors over the holidays. (Why the donors would leave their families during Christmas to view empty buildings in the middle of winter, I have no idea)
I’m super excited to get home. It seems like tomorrow is Christmas for me and Sunday is just something kinda notable lol.
no idea what to pack.
Pack ALL the cotton things!
Oh, and I guess some other things that i’ll be taking back here after christmas too.
I read The Hobbit and that’s all I could handle. Tolkien writes like he’s making a CGI model of his settings. TOO MANY DETAILS.
I felt like I was being spoon fed an imagination, I couldn’t take it.
I ended up visiting my page on some other people’s laptops and I’m not so sure I want them reading all the thoughts I post here.
Also, it’s my Steam screen name.
It’s narrow, and a little spindly, but it’s fairly full and will be ours. My hands smell like fir tree sap and I’m happy for now.